Senior Consultant | Full Time | Copenhagen | Oslo | US
We are expanding our team of consultants and we have an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant for Security and Identity, focusing on security and identity solutions, concepts and products, and servicing customers both in Denmark and globally.
Primary areas of responsibility are:
- Defining required technical efforts in the further development of CTGlobal’s security and identity offerings.
- Consulting and architectural deliveries on security and identity projects and related activities for customers on-site.
- Ongoing knowledge sharing, internally and externally
Development of the Security and Identity focus area:
You will be work to further develop CTGlobal’s security and identity offerings, focusing on:
- Defining the area: Technologies, products, vendors, instruments, etc.
- Mapping required efforts to further develop knowledge internally, and consolidate insights throughout the organization.
- Participate in relevant, professional events, such as round-table discussions; knowledge sharing sessions; user groups.
- Offer consulting services within security and identity.
- Assist colleagues with input, suggest solutions for technical problems and share knowledge internally on an ongoing basis.
- Develop relevant offerings for customers, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Function as solution architect in the security and identity space.
- Participate in relevant projects to ensure focus on security and identity.
- Work with Microsoft and other vendors, to maintain CTGlobal’s reputation as a reliable and professional partner
You will have influence on the selection of new vendors and products for the CTGlobal solution catalogue, influence on the pricing on projects, and decision-making rights on which vendors and products are selected for the projects you run.
Contact and communication responsibilities:
Internally, you will be expected to establish and maintain a productive dialogue with CTGlobal’s in-house Client Management Team, Data Center Team, Business Development Manager Team and with management.
Externally, you will be expected to sustain constructive communications with our primary partners (Microsoft, Cireson, 1E, Flexera, etc.), with our customers and with other stakeholders.
The Senior Consultant reports to the Managing Consultant and Partner.
• Technical background, possibly with experience as IT architect/senior consultant.
• Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English, at business level.
• Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone you interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
• High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors.
• Must work well with CTGlobal BDMs for staffing and project coordination.
Please submit your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org