Senior Consultant for Cloud and Data Center – Copenhagen, Oslo, US
Senior Consultant | Full Time | Copenhagen | Oslo | US
We are expanding our team of consultants and we have an immediate opening for a Senior Consultant for Cloud and Data Center, focusing on Azure and on automation within the space, and servicing customers both in Denmark and globally.
Primary areas of responsibility are:
- Defining required technical efforts in the further development of CTGlobal’s offerings for Azure, Hyper-V and data center technologies.
- Consulting and architectural deliveries on data center projects and related activities for customers on-site.
- Ongoing knowledge sharing, internally and externally.
Development of the Azure, Hyper-V and data center technologies focus area:
- Defining the area: Technologies, products, vendors, instruments, etc.
- Mapping required efforts to further develop knowledge internally, and consolidate insights throughout the organization.
- Offer consulting services within the data center space.
- Assist colleagues with input, suggest solutions for technical problems and share knowledge internally on an ongoing basis.
- Develop relevant offerings for customers, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Function as solution architect in the data center space.
- Work with Microsoft and other vendors, to maintain CTGlobal’s reputation as a reliable and professional partner
You will have influence on the selection of new vendors and products for the CTGlobal solution catalogue, influence on the pricing on projects, and decision-making rights on which vendors and products are selected for the projects you run.
Contact and communication responsibilities:
Internally, you will be expected to establish and maintain a productive dialogue with CTGlobal’s in-house Client Management Team, Data Center Team, Business Development Manager Team and with management.
Externally, you will be expected to sustain constructive communications with our primary business partners, with our customers and with other stakeholders.
- Technical background, possibly with experience as IT architect/senior consultant.
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English, at business level.
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone you interact with – clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in matrix teams and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work with partners and vendors.
- Must work well with CTGlobal BDMs for staffing and project coordination.
Please submit your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the position, please contact Kent or Brian:
Kent Agerlund, Principal Consultant and Partner, at +45 26 16 90 54
Brian Fahrenholtz, Managing Consultant and Partner, at +45 20 12 75 29.
CTGlobal is a consultancy focused on cloud, data center, security and enterprise client management. The corporate HQ is based in Denmark with offices in Nordics, Baltics and North America.
CTGlobal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
CTGlobal is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. Professionalism, flexibility and openness are our core values, and we are driven by our ambition to deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers, and be the leader in management technology and visualization solutions for the enterprise.
CTGlobal is Microsoft Gold Partner in Windows and Devices; Cloud Platform; Cloud Productivity; and Datacenter.
Our team of consultants include six MVPs and we encourage and support all of our consultants in pursuing MVP status in their respective fields.
Our experts speak and teach at leading international seminars and conferences, and work with some of the leading enterprises and organizations in Denmark. At CTGlobal, consultants enjoy a significant degree of freedom, flexibility and influence in the planning and execution of day-to-day tasks.
Who are you?
You’re someone who gets on – on with people, on with the job, on from whatever didn’t work out.
You know – you truly appreciate and embrace – that you are part of a team. That without the team, you wouldn’t be able to deliver. And without you, the team would not be able to deliver the same quality as when you’re part of it.
You like to share and learn. Because it’s fun to broaden your scope, because you like to help, and because you love to get other people’s perspectives.
You are very good at what you do, and also very much aware that there’s a lot you don’t know. Stuff, you can get better at. And stuff, you should probably just leave to someone who actually does that for a living. And who is good at it, because if they weren’t, they wouldn’t be working on your team.
Maybe you’re an extrovert, who enjoy taking center stage; maybe you’re an introvert, who prefers to do the work and leave the talking to others.
We have plenty of both. And plenty of room for both.
You are certainly reliable and conscientious – you keep at it until you’re done, and you ask for help if you can’t deliver as promised.
And finally: You are just a nice person, generally. You make an effort to do the right thing, and you are forgiving when someone else false a little short.
If this sounds a lot like you, you’ll probably fit right in.
Who are we?
We have some incredibly bright people on staff. That’s a well-known fact. The flipside to their genius is … their niceness.
And while not everyone at CTGlobal is an actual genius, joining the team means joining a bunch of geeky and clever human beings, who love what they do, because they do what they love.
Everyone – whether it’s the techies, or sales or management – have an endless appetite for learning new stuff, and picking each other’s brain for new ways to think and see and share.
It’s a team where everyone realizes that together, we are greater than the sum of the individuals in it.
We pitch in and help out where we can, because what makes you stronger, makes us stronger, makes me stronger.
We treat people like – well, people. We care about each other’s well-being and we treat each other the way we’d like to be treated.
And while we work hard, we also have lives – families, friends, hobbies. No one wins, if you work yourself into the ground. A healthy balance between work and play (and laundry, doing the dishes, moving the lawn, and all the other glamorous things we get up to, when we’re out of office …) is essential to being able to deliver and to being content.
That’s how we work. So if you are looking for a place to shine, that’s definitely an possible here – with and because of the team.
And if you’re looking for a place to grow, you most certainly found it.